1. Complete appropriate permit application. It must be completely filled out, signed and dated by the responsible party.
2. Provide all required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the application and/or attachments are not complete, the residents/contractor will be notified as to what is needed and the application will be put aside until the package is complete.
4. Determine if any easements are on the property and if so what responsibility the owner has to them.
5. The Building Department will contact the resident and/or contractor to inform them when the permit is ready for pick up and the total amount due.
6. Review Ordinances, Chapter 3 Building Regulations, to ensure compliance.
7. If a variance is required, it is mandatory that it be approved before the permit is issued.
8. Permits issued for the City of Fair Oaks Ranch are issued on a first in, first out basis. If the application and attachments are complete, the normal permit processing time is 5-7 business days for Residential Permits is 14-16 business days for Commercial Permits.