Non-Emergency Road/Utility Issues

Thank you for reporting a non-emergency road or utility issue.  You can make a service request directly to our Maintenance and Utilities Departments by using iWorq, our online work order system.  By using iWorq, you can sign in and report an issue, upload photos, and track your request through completion. 

Please click HERE to enter the iWorq system.