On November 18th, 2021 the Fair Oaks Ranch City Council passed Ordinance No. 2021-07 limiting the hours of construction within the city. Beginning December 1, 2021 the following restrictions shall be in effect:
On sites where work requiring a building permit is undertaken, it shall be unlawful for any person, firm, corporation, or association to engage in construction activity within the city limits of the City of Fair Oaks Ranch during the following hours:
1. MONDAY – FRIDAY: BEFORE 7:00 A.M. OR AFTER 7:00 P.M.
2. SATURDAY: BEFORE 8:00 A.M. OR AFTER 7:00 P.M.
3. SUNDAY: BEFORE 9:00 A.M. OR AFTER 7:00 P.M.
Except for the following circumstances:
1. Residential foundation concrete pours cannot commence before 6:00 a.m. on any day of the week.
2. Commercial foundation concrete pours may commence earlier than 7:00 a.m. on any day of the week by approval of the City Manager or his/her designee.
3. Construction required to mitigate an immediate safety hazard or restore of utilities may be conducted outside the authorized hours.