April 6, 2017, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM @ City Hall Council Chambers
April 6, 2017, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ City Hall Council Chambers
Immediately following the 9:30 Regular City Council Meeting, Gap Strategies will conduct a workshop regarding the update to the Fair Oaks Ranch Comprehensive Plan.
April 6, 2017, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM @ City Hall
A FREE City of Fair Oaks Ranch Quarterly Wildlife Education Town Hall Meeting
At City Hall, Thursday, April 6, 2017. 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Learn more about the wildlife that surrounds us in our city! We hope to see you and your family for this free educational opportunity led by Texas Parks and Wildlife and Community Volunteers.
- What to expect with the upcoming fawning season
- Learn more about the shed deer horns you may be finding
- Feral hogs, what you need to know about these highly intelligent animals
- Commonly seen birds, bees, bats and butterflies
- Building a Pollinator Garden for Monarch butterflies