The City of Fair Oaks Ranch, TX
Home  |  Services  |  Intranet  |  Sitemap  |  Contact Us  |  City Calendar
the city of FAIR OAKS RANCH TexasWhere Community Spirit Overflows!

Go To Search
Graphic Links
city of fair oaks ranch - texas
7286 Dietz Elkhorn
Fair Oaks Ranch, TX 78015
Ph: (210) 698-0900
Toll Free: (866) 258-2505
Fx: (210) 698-3565
Animal Services
Ordinance and Pet Registration
The City of Fair Oaks Ranch has an Animal Control Ordinance which regulates the care and keeping of animals within the city limits.  For any questions on animal control ordinances, pets, or wildlife, you may contact animal control at (210) 698-0990 during normal business hours, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.

City ordinance requires all dogs and cats to be licensed 30 days after obtaining a dog or cat over 4 months of age. You can obtain the city license / tag at the Police Department.  Licenses are valid for a one year period, and shall begin with the rabies vaccination date for that one year.  All dogs and cats must have their city tags and rabies tags attached to their collars and/or have a current working microchip provided when registering your pet.

License Fees
  • $5.00 for Spayed / Neutered
  • $10.00 for Unspayed / Unneutered

Lost Pets & Found Pets
Please call Animal Control at (830) 816-3194 or (830) 249-8645 with a description and last known location of your pet. After hours or weekends, Boerne Dispatch will contact an available Fair Oaks Ranch police officer with the information.

Any wildlife that appears to be suffering from an infectious, contagious, or communicable disease, or that is showing signs of a physical injury, physical disorder, or traumatic injury, needs to be reported immediately to Animal Control at (830) 816-3194 or (830) 249-8645.  After normal business hours, Boerne Dispatch will contact a Fair Oaks Police Officer with the information.

It is advised that all of your pets are currently vaccinated against all diseases.  This will help prevent pets from contracting diseases from most wildlife in the event they come into contact with a wild animal.  Your veterinarian can help you with the required vaccinations.

Equine (horses) should also receive their required vaccinations to prevent diseases from being contracted from wildlife or other animals.

Accessibility  |  Copyright Notices  |  Powered by CivicPlus  |  Website Policy