The City of Fair Oaks Ranch is currently in Stage 1 Drought Restrictions.
As of August 7, 2017, the City's current conditions are:
- Well Level 15-day Average = 1,037 feet above Mean Sea Level
- Trinity Aquifer Withdrawal 15-day Avg. = 1,784,067 Gallons Per Day
- GBRA Canyon Reservoir elevation above trigger point
Requirements for Termination:
Two of the following three triggers must be met for Stage 2 restrictions to be implemented:
- Well level averages above 1045 feet above mean sea level for 60 consecutive days.
- and GBRA is no longer in stage 1 (or worse) conditions from their drought contingency plan.
Refer to the Drought Contingency Plan (Section 13.03.111) to review the drought initiation requirements (Section 13.03.118).
- Well level 15-day Avg. = 1030.0 feet above Mean Sea Level
- Trinity Aquifer Withdrawal 8-day Avg. greater than 700,000 Gallons Per Day
- GBRA implements Stage 2 of their Drought Contingency Plan