The mission of the Code Compliance office is to maintain the superior quality of life in Fair Oaks Ranch by educating and upholding established city ordinances and state laws. Our goal is to ensure the health and safety of our community members by securing voluntary compliance through educational awareness.
Our staff will work to achieve compliance through a fair and efficient process and will exhibit professionalism and courtesy to accomplish our mission.
- As of April 26, 2022, Fair Oaks Ranch Utilities has reached the threshold to initiate Stage 1 drought responses under its Drought Contingency Plan.
- Please reduce the use of all non-essential water.
- All landscaping permits have been rescinded and new permits will be issued.
- Surcharges will be billed for usage over 25,000 gallons beginning May 1, 2022.
- For additional information, please visit the Drought Contingency Plan.
- Maintaining construction sites in a visually appealing manner has been an ongoing challenge for our City. Please be advised that the trash containers on individual construction sites are for builders use only. Personal trash needs to be disposed of appropriately and not in construction containers. Depositing personal trash in a builder’s container could be considered illegal dumping and a fine may be issued. Please report any illegal dumping on the Citizen Problem Reporter.